Monday, November 3, 2008

Miley Cyrus Begs For Her First Car, As She Admires Careers Of Lindsay Lohan And Britney Spears

Though Miley Cyrus celebrated her birthday earlier this month, she's still weeks away from turning 16 and, like any teenager, the biggest thing on her mind is getting her driver's license.

"I am begging [to get my first car]," Cyrus told Extra. "I got to go take my test first - I don't really want to go get my picture taken. It's, like, really hard to pick out your outfit."

On her actual birthday, November 23, the teen sensation will be heading back home to Nashville to perform at the American Music Awards. "That's my birthday present, to go back home," Cyrus told Extra.

Cyrus again denied the rumor that she's itching to leave Hannah Montana. "No! We've got too many episodes to finish. ... I am staying with the show," she said. "It's so much fun. We have a really good time. As much as it's really hard work, it's really great."

But the gossip you won't see Cyrus addressing any longer is anything to do with her alleged boyfriend, 20-year-old aspiring musician/model Justin Gaston. "It's hard, because anytime you say anything, it's like the next day, Google alert!" Cyrus said referring to an interview she did with Ryan Seacrest in which she said she and Gaston were "very happy" together. "Oh my goodness, I wish I would have just shut up. Everyone else is in a frenzy about something that meant nothing for [me] to say."

While in Germany to promote her album Breakout and its next single, "Fly on the Wall," Cyrus recently told the press that she doesn't mind being compared to Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan, since she thinks they're both "really talented," despite their controversial public images.

"I just think that they are super-successful, and hopefully, when I am compared to them, it's them ... career-wise, because they have all been super-successful and had amazing careers," she said, adding of Spears, "I don't know about around here, but at the Video Music Awards and everything, Britney Spears has been taking all the awards home and has really had quite a comeback."

Source: MTV Asia News

No comments: