Saturday, October 11, 2008

Miley NOT Leaving Hannah Montana

What better way for Miley Cyrus to spend her afternoon other than going for a bicycle ride with the young’uns in the family! The Hannah Montana actress was spotted on the streets of Toluca Lake, California wearing a casual white tank top, ball cap and flip flops.

Check out the photos below!



The second good news today, besides the upcoming concert in London, is that Miley debunked the rumours which said she would soon be leaving Hannah Montana. They were truly just.. rumors.

Miley Cyrus says: “I am fully committed to Hannah Montana. It’s what gave me this amazing opportunity to reach out to so many people. I couldn’t do it alone. We have an amazing cast that is so supportive, including my dad who has been there for me every step of the way.”

Furthermore, an insider added the following: “It’s not going away any time soon.” - all great news for all Hannah Montana fans, eh?

No comments: